General ProvisionsThis personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal of the law of 27.07.2006. № 152-ФЗ "On personal data" and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data LLC "Lemark" (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen when processing his personal data, including the protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website https://lemarkllc.ru/.
Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using the means computing technology;
- Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of the processing of personal data (with the exception of cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Веб-сайт – совокупность графических и информационных материалов, а также программ для ЭВМ и баз данных, обеспечивающих их доступность в сети интернет по сетевому адресу https://lemarkllc.ru/;
- Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases data, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Anonymization of personal data - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without use of additional information the ownership of personal data by a specific User or to another subject of personal data;
- Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations), performed with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or together with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, and also determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data subject to processing, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or the designated User of the website https://lemarkllc.ru/;
- User - any website visitor https://lemarkllc.ru/;
- Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize themselves with personal data an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media information, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, foreign physical or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in information system of personal data and (or) the material carriers of personal data.
The operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Full Name;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- Also, the site collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others).
- The above data hereinafter in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal data.
Цели обработки персональных данных
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; providing the User with access to services, information and / or materials, contained on the website.
- Also, the Operator has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending a letter to the Operator to the email address email@example.com marked "Disclaimer of notifications about new products and services and special offers."
- Anonymized User data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improving the quality of the site and its content.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent By the user independently through special forms located on the site https://lemarkllc.ru/. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal dataThe security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances be transferred to third parties, for except for cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case of revealing inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently, by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating personal data".
- The period for processing personal data is unlimited. The user can revoke the your consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via electronic mail to the Operator's email address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data."
Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator is obliged to make sure that that a foreign state, to whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data, reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data is ensured.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is consent in writing the subject of personal data for the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or execution an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
- The user can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://lemarkllc.ru/en/privacy-policy.